Jun. 21, 2022
A balanced dietary pattern is a basis for ensuring human nutritional needs and health to the greatest extent, and food diversity is the basic principle of a balanced dietary pattern. The daily diet should include cereals and potatoes, vegetables and fruits, livestock, poultry, fish, eggs, milk, soybeans, and nuts. It is recommended to consume more than 12 foods per day on average and more than 25 foods per week. Cereals are an important feature of a balanced dietary pattern. Daily intake of 250~400 grams of cereals and potatoes, including 50~150 grams of whole grains and miscellaneous beans, and 50~100 grams of potatoes; the energy provided by carbohydrates in the diet should account for more than 50% of the total energy. When the percentage of carbohydrate energy supply is 50% ~ 55%, the risk of death is the lowest.
What sugar is reduced?
Sucrose, glucose, fructose, maltose, fructose, fructose syrup, etc. The blood sugar rises quickly and fluctuates greatly. High availability.
1. 0 sugar and 0 energy food: it is sugar-free or super low in sugar. Generally, high-power sweetener or erythritol is used to provide sweetness;
2. 0 sugar food: in addition to erythritol or high-power sweetener, other sugar alcohols and dietary fiber can also be added;
3. 0 sucrose food: any food that does not add sucrose can be claimed in this way;
4. Low sugar food: every 100 g (solid) or 100 mL (liquid) add sugar content ≤ 5g, in the product can be used alone a small amount of sugar, or with high-power sweetener and sugar alcohol compound;
5. Low GI foods: As long as the GI value ≤ 55 belongs to low GI foods, in order to reduce the GI value of the product, it is best to add sweeteners that do not affect the blood sugar level or cause less blood sugar fluctuation, such as high-power sweeteners, sugar alcohols, and natural sugars that are difficult to digest and absorb.
ㆍStatus: White slender needle crystalline powder
ㆍSweetness: 50 ~ 60%
ㆍSolubility: Soluble in water
ㆍProcessing characteristics: Maillard reaction and caramelization reaction can occur
ㆍMetabolism: basically not used by the human body, will not cause blood sugar changes, low energy sweeteners
ㆍProduction raw materials: corncob, corn husk, straw
China: In 2008, the former Ministry of Health issued an announcement approving L-arabinose as a new resource for food.
US: FDA approved L-arabinose as GRAS(Generally Recognized as Safe) to be added to food.
Japan: L-arabinose can be used in the catalogue of specific health food ingredients in Japan
People pay attention to the blood sugar level of food.
Using sucrose as a substrate, L-arabinose has a high inhibitory rate on small intestinal α-glucosidase, and the inhibitory effect is dose-dependent, but there is an inhibitory limit.
Sucrose is broken down into glucose (G) and fructose (F) by sucrase in the small intestine and enters the blood. L-arabinose (a)
It can be combined with invertase to inhibit the decomposition of sucrose in the small intestine.
Compounding with sucrose → Inhibition of sucrose digestion and absorption in food
Compound sample information: white granulated sugar: L-arabinose = 95:5
(GI value of white granulated sugar = 65) (L-arabinose is a non-available carbohydrate)
ㆍThe single intervention of L-arabinose can promote the increase of beneficial bacteria such as bifidobacteria in intestinal tract.
ㆍColonization inhibits the excessive proliferation of pathogenic bacteria;
ㆍThe combination with sucrose can increase the abundance of intestinal flora and proliferate bifidobacteria.
ㆍIn addition, L-arabinose can also promote intestinal peristalsis and promote defecation. L-arabinose intervention can improve intestinal function and has a prebiotic effect.
We are an L-arabinose manufacturer. If you are interested in our products, please contact us now!
Tel.: +86 531 6232 3856